The Official Welcome Rob Ryan Thread (1 Viewer)

woohoosaint

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Welcome to NOLA Coach Ryan!!!

Grab yourself a poboy and a Barq's root beer from Shortstop Poboys and then get to work so we can bring home the Lombardi!!!

WHO DAT!!!

We welcome you O Ryan one...Welcome...Welcome...Welcome...Come and conquer many NFL teams with Drew, the slayer of hapless defenses, Sean, the Evil but benevolent genius leader of our rebellion...Welcome to the Jungle...

How's that?

Does he feel welcomed?

ask him...

Go on...ask him...

Welcome to The Big Easy Rob,now get Rid of Harper befo you loose yo Great Job!!!

I held true to my promise to throw up. Now that that is over though, Welcome aboard! I have to be a fan of the coaches on the only team I pull for!

Exactly. I can't not pull for my team, but give me a day or two to get past the shock of this, and I will be back on board. I just have uneasiness about this, but as soon as we gain some momentum with this and the next assistant coach hires, I should be ok.

Welcome Coach Ryan!!! I look forward to a defense that makes qb's shake with fear, and helps us win our 2nd title. Make it happen!!!

No pressure or anything :)

Exactly. I can't not pull for my team, but give me a day or two to get past the shock of this, and I will be back on board. I just have uneasiness about this, but as soon as we gain some momentum with this and the next assistant coach hires, I should be ok.

Wouldn't it be so, as others have said, that all he has to do is produce a decent defense to go with our awesome offense and he'll look like a genius?! And if he happens to get some decent toys to work with and are injury free, he could be successful here. Like someone said, he's never had the luxury of a Sean Payton and Drew Brees to play with and scrimmage against. Plus the 3-4 scheme adds a new successful wrinkle to our team.

Welcome Coach Ryan!!! I look forward to a defense that makes qb's shake with fear, and helps us win our 2nd title. Make it happen!!!

No pressure or anything :)

Or at least not giggle like little girls when they see us on the schedule.

Welcome To The Black And Gold Ryan!! Now Go Get A Hair Cut, Or At least Comb It For Christ's Sake. Just don't overdue it like this guy.

v2h0Z.St.58.JPG

Welcome To The Black And Gold Ryan!! Now Go Get A Hair Cut, Or At least Comb It For Christ's Sake. Just don't overdue it like this guy.

v2h0Z.St.58.JPG

Leave it just the way it is so that if this works out great, no one will want you as a head coach.

so we basically got greg williams 2.0?
great. more undisciplined playing, and players going for the big hit instead of solid tackling in store for our team.
maybe we'll see more all out blitzes and single coverage of vernon davis too.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom