The Official Welcome Rob Ryan Thread (1 Viewer)

Welcome and good luck coach. We are happy to have you in The Big Easy. You will love the food, the night life, the music and most of all the fans. I am excited to see you with our team.
mb

so we basically got greg williams 2.0?
great. more undisciplined playing, and players going for the big hit instead of solid tackling in store for our team.
maybe we'll see more all out blitzes and single coverage of vernon davis too.

I could live with that if we get Lombardi 2.0.

I am very happy with this hire and I am looking forward to seeing the defense improve significantly this year. It is so much nicer to be entering this year with some optimism!

Ryan's defensive rankings since 2004:

Team Year Ranking
Cleveland 2004 15th
Cleveland 2005 16th
Cleveland 2006 27th
Cleveland 2007 30th
Cleveland 2008 26th
Oakland 2009 26th
Oakland 2010 11th
Dallas 2011 14th
Dallas 2012 19th

Saints defensive ranking the year we won the Super Bowl: 25th

If he can get us to the middle of the pack defensively we can be very dangerous.

Personally, I can't wait to see more of this on the sideline, minus that ugly blue star...

Attachments

• koga.jpg
    koga.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 4
Seeing that belly heading to New Orleans is scary. I hope he watches his health and doesn't keel over on the sidelines.

Good luck, good health and success to our new DC, Rob Ryan.

Welcome to NOLA Coach Ryan!!!

Grab yourself a poboy and a Barq's root beer from Shortstop Poboys and then get to work so we can bring home the Lombardi!!!

WHO DAT!!!

On second thought Coach Rob, maybe you'd better stay away from Shortstop and have a salad 3 times a week.

But other than that, let's get a Top 10 defense and win a few more Super Bowls. No way you'd want Rex to grab a SB before you, right?

Welcome Coach Ryan!! Now go get our Defense in the top 15 & first in takeaways!! Then u can tell your new Boyz Let's Go Get A Snack!! Lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom