The Official "What Should Jonesy77 Get" Pole (1 Viewer)

What will Jonesy buy on May 1?

• Total voters
I have completely stalemated in my mind as to what system to get. Therefore, I will completely make it democratic, and I WILL GET whichever the majority tells me as of the end of this month

Maybe your profession is the perfect calling for you. You have no word. You do not do what you say will do.

People with no code are not to be relied upon, no matter how many other redeeming qualities they may have, including quick-wittednes and interesting headwear choices.

This whole thread was a trolling session, it turns out. A wind-up. Like we are all toys here for your amusement. You pull the string, we dance.

All that said, you will enjoy your PS3. You did not make a bad decision; I don't think gamers can make a bad decision nowadays.

But the manner in which you made your decision was scandalous.

Jonesy was paid by someone in the video gaming industry to provide some statistical data for preference of gaming consoles, etc. I expect to see this on a future episode of "Rise of the Video Game".

i think jonesy did the right thing.....baby jeebus would buy a ps3 :shrug:

i think jonesy did the right thing.....baby jeebus would buy a ps3 :shrug:

I have no problem with him being a PS3 owner, if he had just gone out and bought one.

Actually, I have no problem whatsoever.

I don't have to look in the mirror and see a fib telling hat staring back at me. :)

Now to go through this thread and find all the Xbox owners who are no longer good enough to converse with me and put them on my ignore list.....

Yes, Mongoose, I lied. :covri: I won't back away from it. I actually had every intention of just allowing democracy to work it's magic since I was completely conflicted. But in the end, the blu ray player made it a much easier sell to the gf, and with a new house on the horizon, I need to save some money (and not playing GTA4 is simply not an option). I figure my reputation for honesty can't get hurt any more, what with being a lawyer and all.

I did enjoy the fanboy pillow fight though, and look forward to joining in a few in coming months

Maybe your profession is the perfect calling for you. You have no word. You do not do what you say will do.

People with no code are not to be relied upon, no matter how many other redeeming qualities they may have, including quick-wittednes and interesting headwear choices.

This whole thread was a trolling session, it turns out. A wind-up. Like we are all toys here for your amusement. You pull the string, we dance.

All that said, you will enjoy your PS3. You did not make a bad decision; I don't think gamers can make a bad decision nowadays.

But the manner in which you made your decision was scandalous.

My sentiments exactly...who even likes movies LOL

excuse, excuse, excuse, I used you for my entertainment while I knew I was getting a playstation all along, excuse, excuse, excuse.

I did enjoy the fanboy pillow fight though, and look forward to joining in a few in coming months

And I look forward to pwning the zuxorsomg off your a77zors in those discussions.

Enjoy your system and games. And movies. We welcome you with open arms to the world of grown men arguing about entertainment consoles that really don't affect our lives much. Embrace the unexplainable desire to have your choices in gadgetry not only entertain you, but also beat other people's choices into submission, thereby validating your good sense and taste.

There's always room for a guy with a good hat.

And I look forward to pwning the zuxorsomg off your a77zors in those discussions.

Enjoy your system and games. And movies. We welcome you with open arms to the world of grown men arguing about entertainment consoles that really don't affect our lives much. Embrace the unexplainable desire to have your choices in gadgetry not only entertain you, but also beat other people's choices into submission, thereby validating your good sense and taste.

There's always room for a guy with a good hat.

dude, that is funny ****

I'm in the market for a console and pretty much only play first person shooters and already have a blueray. So I guess I'll go 360. The Wii holds no interest for me whatsoever.

this thread was epic :rock:

blue, you can't go wrong either way

If you enjoy FPS then you'll probably want to play online, so keep that in mind too considering that the more expensive console (PS3) has built in wi-fi and the no fees for the PSN network...

I'd also add that Resistance 2 is awesome, but then again 360 has Halo. Both systems have the CODs. The 360 exclusive GOW series is more third person but still awesome.

Like pop said, you can't go wrong either way, but my gut feeling is that the 360 has reached its peak and we already know that the next gen MS box isn't far off.

Thanks guys.

note, yes. xbox live is not free. but that said it's only 50 friggin bucks a year not per month.
and it has lots of goodies for that 50 bucks.
they do have a massive infrastructure behind xbox live.. very massive indeed. bandwidth ain't cheap.

and the live upgrades, one of which is this week. to include ability to Stream HD from Netflix if you have a netflix account. the avatars, which i could careless about.
but for the 50 a year.. it's a decent value.
Just think what free aol costs..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom