The Official "Where is UDS?" Thread (1 Viewer)

Maybe he went on a cruise and doesn't have access to the internet.

Obviously, it's time to start a pole. But, I don't really wish to start a separate thread, so someone else can do it.

Do you miss UDS?

Ô No, not really
Ô Absolutely not
Ô Hell No
Ô Who?
Ô Even the offer of free tacoes couldn't make me miss him

(all in jest UDS, hope you are well and just taking a self-prescribed "mental health" hiatus. If you do come back, just don't bring any of those .gifs with you)

Obviously, it's time to start a pole. But, I don't really wish to start a separate thread, so someone else can do it.

Do you miss UDS?

Ô No, not really
Ô Absolutely not
Ô Hell No
Ô Who?
Ô Even the offer of free tacoes couldn't make me miss him

(all in jest UDS, hope you are well and just taking a self-prescribed "mental health" hiatus. If you do come back, just don't bring any of those .gifs with you)

you forgot the exploratory thread to see if a poll is a good idea and option suggestions.

don't cut corners Marty, walk sidewalk left fine, walk sidewalk right fine, walk in middle squish like grape.

and to add to "absences" - sammymvpknight?

Should have roll call Monday mornings. Reveille like in TAPS.

Pretty sure sammy quit posting here. A few others have been MIA as well.

Hopefully mostly temporary.

Never understood , specific to like the EE or SSF, why folks would simply stop posting/replying. ( outside of gmr for lent )

( i can understand on the Poli board )

I mean, this place is generally light-hearted and while sometimes it will get heated, ive never encountered a time where i said " ok thats it..im out". Maybe got too personal? idk. ahhhh too bad really.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom