The official: "Where will Vick end up?" thread. Post your predictions here (1 Viewer)

Oakland has garica and Russell.
Minnesota and San Fran. Greatest possibility

I don't think Singletary would take Vick ... but I do see Minnesota and Oakland as possible teams.

Your local SPCA with DMX.
Work for Animal Cops

Last edited:
I've thought about this. I think a really good team like New England or the Colts should pick him up. Then in the middle to late part of the third quarter when they have a sizeable lead, put in Vick. This provides QB's like Manning and Brady with alot of much needed rest and keeps them fresh for the playoffs. Vick also can run very well and would be able to eat alot of clock in the fourth during these games. I don't know just an idea i had been thinking of. More than likely won't happen, but i would feel alot better with Vick as my back up then any other second string QB in this league.

I say to OP Seattle (starter) or Miami as (Backup)
I'd agree with both of those... though I'm not so sure he'll be a starter wherever he winds up being out for two years and counting.

Starting to think also, I'm not 100% sure we will see him back this year... could be next year. Goodell was wanting to let some of the other legal issues clear up before he would decide the NFL's stance.

Dallas.....just seems like a JJ type of person.

It's much more entertaining than Farve Watch.LMAO!!!!!!!

I say to OP Seattle (starter) or Miami as (Backup)
After everything that happened between Jim L. Mora and Vick, I can say with some confidence that Vick is not going there. This also assumes that Vick would be able to beat out Hasselbeck for the job, and I just don't see that happening.

I'm thinking the Niners. Along with Minnesota, they probably have the best team built into place and could just be a QB away from being a real contender.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom