The official: "Where will Vick end up?" thread. Post your predictions here (1 Viewer)

After everything that happened between Jim L. Mora and Vick, I can say with some confidence that Vick is not going there. This also assumes that Vick would be able to beat out Hasselbeck for the job, and I just don't see that happening.

He's a much better athlete than Hasselback, would probably last longer and is ready for the big game. But, you may be right. im sure that he can start somewhere though. And just as Herm Edwards pointed out, "there are 32 starting QB's in the the league and not all of them are better than vick.

Imagine if he wound up in Carolina. Could you imagine then running the Wildcat with Vick, Stewart, and Williams? Then take that and add in the possibility of Vick throwing deep to Steve Smith?

Wow.

Ultimately...probably hell. But I'm Catholic...so I'll probably see him there.

:hihi:

Teams can't afford to wait and see if he is in football shape and get reinstated, etc..

I say he plays in the UFL (United Football League)

http://www.ufl-football.com/

Best place for him to have less attention focused on him so he can focus on football and home life..

<TABLE class=tborder style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px" cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=4 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR title="Post 1980509" vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 align=middle width=125>HOF_Smeenge</TD><TD class=alt1>Cfl </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I heard that the CFL adopted a rule shortly after Ricky Williams played there for a year that anyone suspended by the NFL will also be considered suspended by the CFL. Not sure if the new UFL has adopted the same rule but they might have as they want to be considered a developmental leagur for the NFL.

haven't seen this mentioned yet, but i think it makes the most sense-- Houston.

It makes sense to me b/c he would fit in well with their offense, and he would be reunited with Schaub, who backed him up in ATL.. Plus, i think he would fit into the city b/c it's similar to Atlanta, i.e. a very large Southern city with a sizeable urban population.

But whatever happens, i don't expect to see him play until 2010.

"Where will Vick end up?"

On way too many damn SR threads

haven't seen this mentioned yet, but i think it makes the most sense-- Houston.

It makes sense to me b/c he would fit in well with their offense, and he would be reunited with Schaub, who backed him up in ATL.. Plus, i think he would fit into the city b/c it's similar to Atlanta, i.e. a very large Southern city with a sizeable urban population.

But whatever happens, i don't expect to see him play until 2010.

From Scott Hansons (NFLN) twitter

Texans Owner Bob McNair tells me, "We are not interested" (in Vick)

"Where will Vick end up?"

On way too many damn SR threads

Best answer along with all sports media outlets

Though nfle wise I'd say a florida team, jacksonville due to need and ticket draw - tampa due to inner-division "payback" and familiarity and need as well (if atl will deal with nfc south if they don't release) miami due to wildcat and Parcells.

I never considered dallas until I read it above - that makes allot of sense dhue to JJ and more "excitment" to go along with the new stadium.

Smart move is CFL to gradually reintroduce himself.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom