The offseason (1 Viewer)

I'd love to see Payton get rid of McMahon.

And let Dennis Allen bring in his own guys.

Fix the oline ? Then NF but don't overpay and let him get comfortable

For the first time in the Brees era I would almost be willing to sit him for rest of season to allow the udfa olinemen to play full games to start the evaluation of olinemen on the roster begin or at least let them get reps

With the improvements of the defense and the draft to add more young talent I really would like to see the online be addressed including coaching

I'd love to see Payton get rid of McMahon.

And let Dennis Allen bring in his own guys.

I am still a big SP fan, at least for 1 more year. But after 11-years, we have a large body of work to analyze on SP and there's some serious coaching issues that are glaring weaknesses of SP. These need to be addressed not just for the Saints, but to make SP the best coach he can be. This is where we direly need a real GM with player personnel background.

SP is a terrible defensive coach. He doesn't know how to pick and manage defensive coaches or players. SP is also terrible at Special Teams.

1st, I'd like Loomis to get bumped up and bring in a real full-time GM. Let that GM work with Dennis Allen to build a better defensive coaching staff and let the new GM pick a new Special Teams coach.

I am still a big SP fan, at least for 1 more year. But after 11-years, we have a large body of work to analyze on SP and there's some serious coaching issues that are glaring weaknesses of SP. These need to be addressed not just for the Saints, but to make SP the best coach he can be. This is where we direly need a real GM with player personnel background.

SP is a terrible defensive coach. He doesn't know how to pick and manage defensive coaches or players. SP is also terrible at Special Teams.

1st, I'd like Loomis to get bumped up and bring in a real full-time GM. Let that GM work with Dennis Allen to build a better defensive coaching staff and let the new GM pick a new Special Teams coach.

Actually I agree with you. The pressure is on Payton next season to get at least to the playoffs. 3 straight losing seasons have gotten fans on edge and whisper of doubts about the team around the league. I don't think anyone can handle another disappointing season again.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom