The Oklahoma Songbird sings again... (1 Viewer)

I see that. The warning is right over OKC. Saying a t-storm capable of producing a tornado but nothing sighted yet. Stay safe Joe. We're under a Tornado Watch too, so it's probably gonna get rough down here later.

Wild weather this time of year. Tornado Warning and Snow/Blowing Snow Advisory covering the same area.

The bad weather will be coming my way tomorrow so I had better be prepared very well.

Boots are on and portable radio is ready... I know my Sat TV is gonna go out soon...

Joe

Warm weather, Rain and T-storms tonight with sleet and snow in the morning turning to snow....

Crazy.

Joe

March in Oklahoma. It's that time of year. I remember when I lived there, and people would joke that you know you're in Oklahoma if tornado sirens are a signal for everyone to excitedly head outside with their video cameras and start scanning the sky.

Stay safe. They are heading over here through the night.

While it was 73 degrees here today, we are under a Winter Storm Watch expecting 5-7 inches of snow Monday night.....

We live in a wild part of the world for weather changes......

We live in a wild part of the world for weather changes......

You got that right.. stay safe OMS... I can;t believe that we are supossed to get Sleet and snow tomorrow... I've got daphadils just about ready to bloom....

Joe

Heavy, heavy rain... with pea sized hail now... and the tv is down...

Damn, I'm not liking this....

Joe

We're supposed to get that stuff tomorrow night and we've been getting some pretty bad tornados around here lately.

I didn't hear any songbirds overe here.

Just bad storms throughout the night. None of the wintry mix they were predicting either. At least not yet. Joe, you should give one of the new girls at work a weather name. Stormy, Ice, etc...

There's a resolution on the ballot in OKC to extend a penny sales tax to renovate the downtown Ford Center, and if Seattle moves the Sonics to OKC as expected, to add a practice facility with the money.

I don't understand that. For winter and spring entertainment, just go outside. Oklahoma led the nation with ten federal disaster declarations. There were floods, tornados, ice storms, wildfires, and the OU performance in the fiesta Bowl.

It's coming down now... Snow that is... but since it rained all night it shouldn't stick.

We didn't have any severe weather out on my east side of Dallas, but it rained plenty, and pretty hard. The entire area is under a Snow Advisory for this evening and tonight. Could see 1-3" of snow.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom