The one player no one is talking about amd he might be the biggest wildcard (1 Viewer)

Shy Tuttle

this is the answer. because of his slow start, he's kind of dropped off the radar. I still expect him to have a huge year.
if y’all remember, Cook got his teeth kicked in on that pass from Brees and could have contributed to his inconsistency against the Rams... I was impressed with how he popped up and didn’t seem too shook up over it but it could have knocked some cobwebs loose... just a random thought

if y’all remember, Cook got his teeth kicked in on that pass from Brees and could have contributed to his inconsistency against the Rams... I was impressed with how he popped up and didn’t seem too shook up over it but it could have knocked some cobwebs loose... just a random thought
Sorry but I wasn’t. He should of held on to the ball. So far cook is Obviously talented but he has shown next to no heart. People used to bag on JG for not making that type of catch even though he was 10x more productive than Cook. We don’t have time to wait. He’s 32.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom