The one player no one is talking about amd he might be the biggest wildcard (1 Viewer)

What. Is he going to get another QB killed?

“He may be the biggest wildcard”.....you know like the OP asks.

If he plays well and doesn’t get our QB hurt and the OL dominates then my guess would be right.....hence he’s a “wildcard” and no one’s talking about him.

Sorry but I wasn’t. He should of held on to the ball. So far cook is Obviously talented but he has shown next to no heart. People used to bag on JG for not making that type of catch even though he was 10x more productive than Cook. We don’t have time to wait. He’s 32.

On that one particular play, I can’t fault him that much. He took a massive shot, and most wouldn’t have been able to hold on to that. The other drops, I can’t excuse. He needs to start showing he was worth the signing. So far, he’s been very pedestrian, but I predict he’ll get more involved gradually.

No one is talking about it because he's a brand new player who has played one game very well and struggled in another where the entire team was shellshocked.

This thread is almost as stupid as the people who think CGM should have caught that 90mph fastball that was 3 feet behind him last week.

Last edited:
I think Ginn has a big game. Teddy and Taysom throw the deep ball well. SP will take advantage when Seattle crowds the LOS

No one is talking about it because he's a brand new player who has played one game very well and struggled in another where the entire team was shellshocked.

This thread is almost as stupid as the people who think CGM should have caught that 90mph fastball that was 3 feet behind him last week.
He’s 32 and been playing forever. Horrible take. He’s a 10 year vet that has played worse than a rookie. Why are you so sensitive? He didn’t play at Texas.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom