The One Reason Saints Fans Had NOTHING to do With the Power Outage (1 Viewer)

MrEMann83

Very Banned
Reaction score
I keep hearing little snide remarks about Saints fans being responsible for the power outage, and most are just jokes, but some idiots, you know who they are, are being serious about it.

But the thing is, the outage helped the 9ers. And if anyone truly knows a Saints fan, they know we HATE the 9ers. So drum up another conspiracy, idiots.

I just hope we cut the power to Goodells hotel room... while he was in the shower, and someone set a Black Mamba, 2 snapping turtles, and a Vietnamese Dung Beetle loose in the bathroom.

bigdaddysaints

BigDaddy Has Arrived
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Hahaha Goodell ruined our season, we ruined his Super Bowl. Paybacks a *****!
it actually had the opposite effect, IMO. before the outage, it looked like it was gonna be a blowout,.people were getting.ready to start changing the channel.

Sent from my Samsung Infuse using Tapatalk 2
Who Dat!

Rickboy

Nom Nom Nom Nom.. me hungry for a SuperBowl
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
it actually had the opposite effect, IMO. before the outage, it looked like it was gonna be a blowout,.people were getting.ready to start changing the channel.

Sent from my Samsung Infuse using Tapatalk 2
Who Dat!
Absolutely agree. That blackout saved the SuperBowl from being a boring cake walk for B'more. Instead we got a game that was worth watching all the way down to the last minute.

CajunSaint

Hall of Famer
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
ESPN is reporting from an anonymous source that Mickey Loomis' wire tapping caused the breakers to trip. He apparently cut the blue wire.

swordstrike

Reaction score
I thought this was a little suspicious because the power went out in San Fran at Candle Stick park last year vs the Steelers to.

Its happened in 2 big games the 49ers were involved in now.

TenTwo

Are you touched in the head or something?
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Pretty sure the power outage was a failure...meaning that power was suppose to go out for the entire building...Operation Night Vision Goggles/Sniper Rifle ended up being a no-go...and of course there was the complication with the human shield...good game Goodell, good game.

/sarcasm

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom