The one sure-fire way to know you're a Saints fan (1 Viewer)

WxM

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Is to refuse to celebrate a big play, especially on defense or special teams, until a good half minute or more has elapsed. That way, there's no chance for a penalty, rectally derived or otherwise, to rip your heart out, such as the pass interference. I fully expected them to call "leaping" or some nonsense on that extra point, and it took me quite a while to accept that no one was going to pull the rug out from under us.

Anybody else like this?

YEP!!!!
And I didn’t celebrate the XP miss until I saw Alivin safely cradle that on sides kick.

Is to refuse to celebrate a big play, especially on defense or special teams, until a good half minute or more has elapsed. That way, there's no chance for a penalty, rectally derived or otherwise, to rip your heart out, such as the pass interference. I fully expected them to call "leaping" or some nonsense on that extra point, and it took me quite a while to accept that no one was going to pull the rug out from under us.

Anybody else like this?

I agree, Divisional playoff game like the 49ers one. The Patriots one in 2013 is another that makes me sick.

NO not really. Especially not on offense. We fans have been spoiled with outstanding football and smooth execution, mixed with creative play calling and big plays. I enjoy watching every Saints game (even the ones we lose)

Anybody else like this?
Dude, I just huffed two cans of fix-a-flat to take care of all of my game ulcers.

Funny thread. I too have had so many delayed celebrations waiting for flags or some other crazy mishap watching Saints games. So glad the Ravens kicker had a John Carney moment that I will never forget.

I told yall we wasnt gonna lose....I said NO WORRIES....NONE...BUT NOOOOOOO
YALL WANNA WORRY AND CRY...SMH

"Yall dont even believe in Breesus...thats why I got a BREESUS Tee...you wanna leave then leave"20181021_212837.jpg

I was scared when they did the onside kick.

I think the sure fire way to know you’re a Saints fan is after a huge road win, to get to one of the 3 best records in the league, half the posts are negative bullshirt talking about how the Saints can’t win the super bowl if they don’t play better.

I mean I honestly don’t think any other fan base except maybe the Patriots would be so spoiled, and I get why they’d be that way.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom