The Only Thing I Am Worried About On This Team Is...... (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
The Fans,

All I hear are the meltdowns about we lost. Lets not forget guys we were 3-13 last year and we lost today to the defending Super Bowl Champs by only a TD and were in the game ALL game and could have won. We have a VERY tough Schedule and are in all honesty still a few players away from a play-off team. Dont get me wrong I think we are a very good team and I hope we win every game, but lets not jump off the bandwagon if we dont make the playoffs or something like that. This new staff has us going in the right direction and after this next draft if we get a quality OL, LB, CB I think we will be in buisness next season. But lets dont jump overboard. Lets put the loss in perspective. All 3 of our losses have been to quality teams. we will finish 10-6 this year. We will be fine and next year we will be dangerious.

*stepping off soapbox*

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Andrus Forecast: The Saints win was the only normal thing on Sunday SR News Page Articles 0
Good thing we play our next game on a Monday Night Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 21
Andrus Focus on New Orleans: Why Raiders should be worried about how Saints won opener SR News Page Articles 0
Team completely hopeless after week one or do you see the light? Fantasy Football Board 0
Mike Tilleman, member of first New Orleans Saints team, dead at age 76 Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Zion Williamson named to NBA All-Rookie First Team Pelicans RSS News Feeds 0
woohoosaint N/S This epitomizes the 2020 Falcons team Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 0
Taker597 Honestly, it was a really underrated defensive/special team showcase that helped a rusty offense. Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 22
Andrus No tailgating: Saints fans asked to take one for the team and stay home SR News Page Articles 0
WhoDat_SB44 Looking at some team depth charts Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 3
Fleur-de-Links, September 9: Two former Saints wide receivers tryout with a new team Saints RSS News Feeds 1
Saints, Pelicans owner Gayle Benson rises up Forbes 400 list; one of 3 team owners on list Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints add WR Austin Carr to practice squad to bring list to 15; team still 1 short of max Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Andrus Saints Week 1 Team Interviews (9/7/20) | Saints vs. Buccaneers SR News Page Articles 0