The Orville (1 Viewer)

She is really awful. But she’s one of the smoking hottest women on TV. The sex must be great because she is distractingly bad.

That dude has dated Emilia Clarke and Eliza Dushku, among others. Not saying she’s not hot, but dude has had better. Guys have been living vicariously through his dating life for a while.

his girl friend before this one

I rather her character than the new Security officer, and his new girlfriend's character.

his girl friend before this one

I rather her character than the new Security officer, and his new girlfriend's character.

He dated her too? Man, this dude is like the Superman of landing chicks.

He dated her too? Man, this dude is like the Superman of landing chicks.
He's the reverse Harvey Weinstein. Date him and you get a boost to your career. But its your choice and not creepily forced upon you.

May be a little creepy to put your girl friends in your projects though... since well they broke up and she immediately left the show.

Last edited:
He's the reverse Harvey Weinstein. Date him and you get a boost to your career. But its your choice and not creepily forced upon you.

May be a little creepy to put your girl friends in your projects though... since well they broke up and she immediately left the show.
I remember reading somewhere that she left the show because she landed the lead on a new Netflix show.

With Deadpool, Logan and The Orville going to Disney Plus, I think Hulu’s days are numbered.

I'm thinking Disney wants all the marvel stuff under one roof. Hulu still has a few unique offerings like local tv stations + 50-ish other channels, w/other tv/network shows and past seasons on-demand etc. Maybe that is how they are separating the two offerings. I can't see them folding the live tv stuff into Disney at a higher tier cost.

after watching the season finale, they made it so it could be a series finale. i sure hope not, but with the end credit scene (edit, not an end credit scene, it's just something Hulu put out out there) someone turning the lights off on the bridge makes me think Hulu isn't gonna renew. what's the chance of it becoming a Disney plus show? it could be there version of Star Trek? with the seriousness it has taken this year, it's starting to have that real Trek vibe.
I'll be P'od if The Orville gets cancelled..

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom