News The Panthers have parted ways with Joe Brady (1 Viewer)

Everyone seems to be discounting what Brady did at LSU. If it wasn't Brady or Coach O, who was it? Ensminger? Seriously? Or did we just not even need coaches because the players we had were just so good they didn't need coaches? Does no one remember LSU offensive strategy before Brady became the PGC? I'm not saying we need him back now, but if he had stayed at LSU and replaced Ensminger, Coach O would probably still be here. He, Brady, is what made Burrow look so good because he knew how to utilized him and the star talent at WR. Joe Brady will probably not get an OC job in the NFL, but I could see him in that role in college. If he wants to stay in the NFL, he'll probably go back to being what he was in NOLA.

Joe Brady is going to be calling plays somewhere soon.
Just wondering what he might think about his old seat at LSU? :scratch:

Imagine that’ll be getting plenty of buzz in the next few days, regardless.

When I heard the news I was listening to a playlist and Garth Brooks' "Calling Baton Rouge" came on...I thought it would be a pretty good idea!

Researching the topic and came across this pic...is Joe Brady wearing a bra?

https%3A%2F%2Fcatcrave.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fgetty-images%2F2017%2F07%2F1356035046.jpeg

No too difficult to look great when you have a Heisman Trophy qb and talent on the line and skilled receivers and running backs. Hell, he made a coonass who could barely speak English look smart.

That's true, but Joe Burrow, Chase, Jefferson, CEH, etc. looked a whole lot better after Joe Brady arrived than they did when it was just Singer calling the plays. I mean, Burrow looked like a different QB in his senior year. Maybe some of that is his work ethic, but some credit has to go to Brady for developing him.

Maybe Cam Newton has something to do with his departure.
Perhaps he wasn't fired at all. :unsure:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom