The Patriots have released WR Antonio Brown (1 Viewer)

This was more than the farting according to this he sent texts to his accuser trying to get her to back off and he copied his attorney when he semt them.

It's more of a joke, but you have be real low tier for even the scummiest org in the NFL to dump you.. After tampering to get you.

No no. We definitely aren’t laughing at the victims. We’re laughing at Brown and the Patriots. We all saw this coming.
Oh absolutely. I wasn't admonishing anyone, I immediately typed hilarious and then realised the need to distance it from a horrible experience or experiences he may have put someone through.

NFL security does their own investigation and don't have to abide the rules of admissible evidence. I have to guess that they informed the Patriots that it isn't going to end well. That is why they were able to suspend Big Ben even though the courts did nothing.

I think he gets to keep the money. He's a vested veteran that hasn't used his one time guaranteed salary exception and was on a roster for week 1. Either he gets a guaranteed signing bonus or a 9 mil base salary. Either way they were guaranteed.

I think he gets to keep the money. He's a vested veteran that hasn't used his one time guaranteed salary exception and was on a roster for week 1. Either he gets a guaranteed signing bonus or a 9 mil base salary. Either way they were guaranteed.
All null and void if conduct detrimental is in play.

I actually didn't expect this. What a gifted athlete with an out-of-control ego and / or bipolar issues.

He's made plenty of money. This may have been his last opportunity unless he can get help and prove he can restrain his antics. But, there aren't many years left on his NFL clock.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom