The Patriots have released WR Antonio Brown (1 Viewer)

Sure. The same clause that the Raiders used to void his guarantee there. It's the conduct clause and the only way the player can challenge it is through grievance/arbitration.
I wonder why the Saints didn't use the "conduct detrimental to the team" clause with Galette and instead ate 16 million dollars just to kick him off the team.

He might could play for the Mean Machine.

30073845_3.jpg

From AB's twitter:

This was 2 hours before that post:

If you lie on your job interview and get caught...

just sayin'

So he played one game for them. If they (God forbid) win the Super Bowl, does he get a ring?

I doubt it, since he isn't eligible to receive even a half game check if the Patriots win it.

"(d) A player who at the time of the game in question is not on the Active List or Inactive List of a Club participating in the game, but who was on the Club’s Active List or Inactive List for at least three and not more than seven games (i.e., regular and postseason) will receive one-half the amount designated in Section 2 for such game,"

That is straight out of the CBA

I can't help but to feel somehow the Saints are responsible for this AB downfall.

Granted, AB had issues in the media prior, but if you actually think about it, this downhill snowball effect--It all kind of started back up and caused by when the Saints beat the Steelers, which then caused AB to argue with Ben in practice afterwards, which then....etc. etc.

I can't help but to feel somehow the Saints are responsible for this AB downfall.

Granted, AB had issues in the media prior, but if you actually think about it, this downhill snowball effect--It all kind of started back up and caused by when the Saints beat the Steelers, which then caused AB to argue with Ben in practice afterwards, which then....etc. etc.

No. He was headcase before we ever played them last December. He recorded Mike Tomlin in the locker room on Facebook Live back in Jan 2017.

The Pats were giving him his first 5 million Monday, now they don’t have to.?

He only gets the 1million signing bonus according to some guy that covers the Pats on the Odd Couple radio show.

So now he’s lost 45 million in football money and two endorsement deals(Nike and helmet company).

Not a good month for Brown.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom