The Pelicans are dead to me (1 Viewer)

I was much younger when the Saints were this bad. Plus I was a big football fan.
I'm not sure I can live for 40 more years to watch the Pelicans finally figure things out.
They are not playing well at all in the bubble, but I still believe this team will be a championship contender pretty soon and win a couple of titles over the next decade. Hiring a good coach to navigate that time frame is imperative though.

The misery is finally over. :hm:

Its just time for Gentry to go. No defense and turnovers have killed this team ever since he has been the coach. They're too often undisciplined and uninspired to play. I have never seen an NBA team that fumbles away the ball or makes errant, sloppy passes as much as the Pels.

Past time for Gentry to go---great asst coach, terrible head coach. It happens

Yep, just as Jim Henderson once said, "He gone!" :9:

Wonder what they are going to do about Lonzo

Wonder what they are going to do about Lonzo
Not sure, but everything I've read about his play in the 'bubble' was that he basically packed it in and gave up effort-wise...

Not sure, but everything I've read about his play in the 'bubble' was that he basically packed it in and gave up effort-wise...

I dont know
Could be that he regressed by being away from the support staff that helped him improve his shot. He was still making great passes. I actually saw a bit more aggression on driving with the ball

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom