The Pelicans are dead to me (1 Viewer)

I'm against these retread coaches but Doc Rivers has me rethinking my position.

Doc Rivers would be great for us. Mark Jackson or Doc would make us into a championship caliber team for years.

Franchise continues to go backwards no matter how much of what they do get praised here locally. Team should have been way more competitive at the bubble. They have one shot to get this coaching hire right because if it fails, you're already looking at year 4-5 into the Zion era and by that time, you start running into the same issue with C.Paul and AD.

Franchise continues to go backwards no matter how much of what they do get praised here locally. Team should have been way more competitive at the bubble. They have one shot to get this coaching hire right because if it fails, you're already looking at year 4-5 into the Zion era and by that time, you start running into the same issue with C.Paul and AD.

Seems to be Griffin is waiting for Ty Lue to accept or not. If not, my money is on Stan Van Gundy... so I'm hoping Ty Lue goes somewhere else. Come on Houston, make a great offer.

Listening to all the media "gasbags" earlier, the hiring makes sense. He is as much, if not more of a teacher than a coach. Pels can certainly use a coach with that trait.

I hope he and the team are successful.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom