The Pick-6 mic'd - video link (1 Viewer)

Anyone else having trouble viewing this video?? Can someone imbed the video here?

Is that Fujita celebrating with Shannon Sharpe and Bill Cowher after the int? LOL I never noticed that before.

Talk about a game won by preparation. Fujita and Shanle are commenting how the Colts are setting up the slant and go, Payton's yelling at Porter, "watch the shot," and all that film work paid off with a SB clinching pick six.

I said it before, I think Gregg Williams baited the Colts into calling a predictable play with his ramped up blitzes in the fourth quarter. Brilliant coaching.

It's weird, but it seems to me like Jim Henderson's calls were a little subdued, like he was on beta blockers or something. Does anyone know if he was possibly sick or angry that westwood one had exclusive rights to the broadcast outside of wwl? After the 4th down that clinched the game, it just didn't sound like they'd won the Super Bowl. I'd always imagined what his call would be like if the Saints ever won the Super Bowl and it was one of the things I most looked forward to. Oh well, I'm not complaining. It's just something I noticed.

Brees didn't kiss Payton, Payton kissed Brees and well he should have!!! I think Brees was about to end the hug and it got closer to his lips than originally planned...they both got a tad bit awkward after that ha. But the joy Payton had when he saw him for the first time after the game was an awesome capture there. I thought of the story about the first time coach gave him the N.O. tour and got lost. Its amazing to have front row seats to see the fulfillment of it all right there in that video.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom