The Problem with Apu (1 Viewer)

SystemShock: I have unilaterally decided that the accent used by the city dwellers of Gotham City is horribly incorrect. Based on when Batman was created and how Americans spoke the English language, I think it's absurd that the latest Batman movie, well really any of the recent Batman movies, features characters who do not speak using a Mid-Atlantic accent. It's a downright ridiculous oversight by the production crew. How dare they suppose that these imaginary people in a modern day setting not speak with an accent akin to the 1930s! Absurdity! On behalf of the pretend people of this made up city, I'm gravely offended.

Also SS: Regarding the real life Indian Americans who are offended by a caricature with a poorly imitated accent of real life people walking around today, I....uh...just don't see the problem....but once again I will give you a long diatribe airing my greivances with the accent of imaginary people of Hispanic descent because it totally doesn't bother me.
Okie dokie.

The main problem with Black Panther is that marvel is scared to make white guys the big bad and we all know it
I never thought about that. There was one in the first one, or am I not remembering right? Maybe it was one of the lesser bads I'm thinking of. Klaue I think. He was accused of stealing vibranium from them iirc.

Idk if it's intentional, but I guess it could be.

Though and has made really nice progress with their APU units, I still prefer a standalone CPU with a dedicated video card.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom