The Pros and Cons of Signing DE Frank Clark (1 Viewer)

Dleger

Elite Dimensions
Reaction score
There's been talk of the Saints possibly signing the Chiefs Free Agent. I know that he carries some baggage with conceal weapon charges. However, if it's possible to get him on a team friendly deal, is the Saints locker room leadership going to able to deal with such a talented player? Your feedback would be welcomed!

From what Chiefs fans say, he’s a really, really good player. When he wants to be.

His regular season production is meh. But then he becomes unblockable in the postseason.

Without knowing the $, I’d love to have him. But it’s hard to justify paying elite DL money if he’s only going to play part-time.

The Saints are starting to have the feel of being LVR and KC of the South

I lean to staying away, but may feel different if he comes at a low base with incentives. The guy, recognizing his baggage, is a guy who could contribute to the defense if the price is right, as noted.

From what Chiefs fans say, he’s a really, really good player. When he wants to be.

His regular season production is meh. But then he becomes unblockable in the postseason.

Without knowing the $, I’d love to have him. But it’s hard to justify paying elite DL money if he’s only going to play part-time.
And by that account we may be done playing by the time he gets ready. No guarantee we make the playoffs, Chiefs are a lock every year for a deep run lol.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom