The question I have is “Who paid the refs?” (1 Viewer)

GTSaint

Really?
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Now at first I thought it had to be Goodell. We know he has done huge things in the past to forward his agendas. But maybe it was the Rams. But then I thought, it certainly could have been Arthur Blank. He certainly did not want the Saints to win it all in Atlanta, so I would not put it past him.
Look, it was not a blown call. EVERONE in the stadium saw that. Any referee could have thrown the flag. But none did.
I just would like to know who is behind this. That is all.

Now at first I thought it had to be Goodell. We know he has done huge things in the past to forward his agendas. But maybe it was the Rams. But then I thought, it certainly could have been Arthur Blank. He certainly did not want the Saints to win it all in Atlanta, so I would not put it past him.
Look, it was not a blown call. EVERONE in the stadium saw that. Any referee could have thrown the flag. But none did.
I just would like to know who is behind this. That is all.
Nobody paid the refs... The NFL wanted to showcase the new faces of the NFL. Those faces are Goff and Mahomes. Because I'm not even going to watch but I'm sure KC is going to win because of bad calls by the refs. I should have seen this coming after the Monday night football game between the two teams having the number of people that watched that game. I cannot do this to myself more. I love football so much... And this feels like I'm losing a friend; but I've lost my passion for the game. Not mad, just a void where football used to be for me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom