The question is can we come back from this next week (1 Viewer)

Cajun Chat

Super Forum Fanatic
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Tampa at Tampa.

They gave us all we wanted. That is the game where the defense started to crack.

Our defense is being exposed. Can we gameplan and come out with a win next week.

This game probably brings us back to reality. I think our offense can stay with anyone...our D?

Get'em ready for Tampa, Payton!

Exactly. Sometimes these things just happen in the NFL (one of the years the Pats won the superbowl, the Bills beat them like 30-0 in their first game). The real test of character is how well you finish the game, and how well you come out next week

Tampa at Tampa.

They gave us all we wanted. That is the game where the defense started to crack.

Our defense is being exposed. Can we gameplan and come out with a win next week.

This game probably brings us back to reality. I think our offense can stay with anyone...our D?

Get'em ready for Tampa, Payton!

We were down 20-0 against the Bears in Chanpaigne, ILL
We have a whole half,...however we are not coming back from anything unless we tighten up on defense.

We have moved the ball on offense, we just need to points up. escpecially on this drive!

i think we are a good team, we just came out the bye week a little to relaxed which made us get nervous, too nervous, you saw that with the penaltys, our secondary is horrible, just plain bad, but i think the ravens did a good job up front, and mcnair just picked his spots on us, we made him look like peyton manning today, nevertheless, we will keep fighting until this one is over, and our offense will keep us around, after this win, we shall talk tampa

Well, we are a better team than the Bucs, but we need to pressure the hell out of Gradkowski if we want to win... Can't give him all the time he got last time we played them...

And we can't gift-wrap turnovers like we did today either...

Exactly. Sometimes these things just happen in the NFL (one of the years the Pats won the superbowl, the Bills beat them like 30-0 in their first game). The real test of character is how well you finish the game, and how well you come out next week

The Bears responded strongly after their bad performance against the Cardinals. We need to do the same against Tampa. Go Saints.

Yeah to me this is the key. I am curious to see how the coaching staff handles a bad loss. I've been waiting for that the whole season.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom