The question we should all be asking about the NFL draft.. (1 Viewer)

It makes me smile every year, but he even smiles now, and that kinda ruins it for me. I like his old face better.

Remember the year after bountygate when it was the Saints selection and they sent up the poor kid with bone cancer to announce the Vaccaro pick? I‘m happy that kid didn’t get taken out by a sniper bullet that was intended for Goodell. Goodell is such a gutless coward...just when I thought I couldn’t hate the guy more, he went and hid behind a sick kid.

3vfq1a.jpg

Remember the year after bountygate when it was the Saints selection and they sent up the poor kid with bone cancer to announce the Vaccaro pick? I‘m happy that kid didn’t get taken out by a sniper bullet that was intended for Goodell. Goodell is such a gutless coward...just when I thought I couldn’t hate the guy more, he went and hid behind a sick kid.

Does anything Goodell does surprise you anymore. He’s the scum of the Earth. Guy knocks out a woman and skull drags her down a hallway, 2 game suspension. Fajita gets a 3 game suspension for by his own admission not participating in ‘bountygate’ but for not stopping it. What a tool.
But hiding behind a sick kid is about as big as a coward thing you could do.

Those that hate Goodell, need to get off the Goodell hate train. You all do not understand the simple fact, he does as he is directed by 32 bosses. He makes them millions of dollars and is the target for the 32 bosses. He is the hitman. Hate the owners, not the hitman. He is being paid 50 million per year for being the hitman. Would any one of you be the hitman for 32 bosses and take 50 million per year, to be the hitman? I think so!

Those that hate Goodell, need to get off the Goodell hate train. You all do not understand the simple fact, he does as he is directed by 32 bosses. He makes them millions of dollars and is the target for the 32 bosses. He is the hitman. Hate the owners, not the hitman. He is being paid 50 million per year for being the hitman. Would any one of you be the hitman for 32 bosses and take 50 million per year, to be the hitman? I think so!
But how is burning evidence for 1 owner, good for the remaining 31 owners. Many owners was not happy about that. So no, he doesn’t abide by all owners. He only takes care of some. He’s a putz and very sloppy with how he handles things. Plus, there is a misconception that he makes the league money. That the revenue has been at an all time high during his tenure. Which is true, but anyone in his position would have reaped the benefits of it bc football was peaking at that time regardless of who was commissioner. To go further, “IF” he was hand picked by owners to “do their bidding”, then just reaffirms that he has no backbone or moral character. So therefore, we have the right to dislike the man. Dude suspended our coach for a year, when he had nothing to do with GW’s program. But BB can just roam a sideline freely cheating and get favorable calls from refs. Doesn’t sound like he is working for Benson. Sounds like favoritism to me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom