The quickest way to New Orleans!! (1 Viewer)

Boudreaux and Thibodeaux were sitting in Pierre's Bar across from the boat launch - an east wind is no good for fishing, but it's just fine for beer drinking.

Thibodeaux asked, "Boudreaux, do ya 'member back inna '80's, when we worked downa refinery?"

Boudreaux replied, "Yeah, dem was good times. I work in da maint'nance, an' you work da secur'ty. I made a lotta money dere."

Thibodeaux continued, "Dem was good times fer sure. But Boudreaux I gotta ax ya sometin. Ever day we was dere, jus before quittin time, you pushed a wheelbarrow full a trash out da gate and to da dump. Ever day I checked it out, you had pieces a' wood, hunks a' rusted iron, pieces a' wire, empty paint cans, dried-out paint brushes, busted lights, all kinda stuff - but nothin worth stealin.

"Now, I know ya Boudreaux, I know ya was stealin sometin. What was it?"

Boudreaux chuckled and said, "Wheelbarrows"

My accounting prof said that was happening for real at Avondale shipyard when he started keeping the books there.

I guess he's just a liar.

Or that story of his eventually morphed into a coonass joke.

Three convicts escaped from a prison in Texas one night, two Cajuns and an Aggie. They were running through the woods when suddenly they could hear the sound of the hound dog in the distance. One of the Cajuns told the others to spread out, climb high up in the trees and follow his lead.

The dog finally came into the area where they were and one started to jump at a tree barking wildly. The old Cajun started hooting like an owl "Hooooot, hoooot". The dog handler pulled the dog away and started searching again.

After sniffing around the dog started pawing and jumping at another tree. The other old Cajun started hissing like a cat "hissssssss, hissssss." The handler thinking the dog had treed a bobcat pulled him away and started searching again.

The dog once again started pawing and jumping at another tree (the one with the Aggie). All of a sudden the dog handler heard "Moooo, moooooo"

It's an old one, but I love those aggie jokes.

Then there is the one about the football game between LSU and Texas A&M. The teams were in the huddle, A&M was on offense and there were 25 seconds left before hafltime. All of a sudden one of the delivery trucks on the side of the stadium backfired with a really loud bang and all of the LSU team ran off the field thinking it was the end of the half. A&M took advantage of the miscue and kicked a field goal two plays later.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom