The Rams have our number? (Merged) (1 Viewer)

For real I had this game written off before the season even started and I don't care if we were undefeated coming into this game we were not going to win. I didn't know we would win I sure as hell didn't know we were going to drop 49 points on one of the best defense in the NFL.

Sean Payton personally wanted this game, he had this circled on his calendar before the season even started like how Drew wants to beat the Chargers, and Dolphins every time he plays them.

The Rams....

Remember when the Rams had our number?

Not anymore.

Wonder who Laurenitis was rooting for?

That's why I find that ridiculous. Every game is a different team, different coach. So it doesn't carryover

one of only 5 teams that Brees has more interceptions than touchdowns (9, 12)

so now he has 13 TDs and 12 Ints

trivia question: what are the 4 teams remaining, hint 3 of them are afc (without looking it up)

trivia question: what are the 4 teams remaining, hint 3 of them are afc (without looking it up)

Broncos, Ravens, and Bengals. Seahawks in the NFC.

Broncos, Ravens, and Bengals. Seahawks in the NFC.
Great guesses actually, but they are all wrong

One of the afc teams should be quite obvious and possibly the lone nfc team as well just based on his saints career

The AFC team is Houston? Or Tennessee

Anyway, we were at home. Before season I did not think we would lose this.

Cleveland
Tennessee
Cincy
(extra guess: Kansas City)

Washington

Ima go with chiefs, browns, and Cindy. NFC I think bears I remember they used to beat us every time and we would turn the ball over like crazy. Honorable mention I think Washington resskins we always play them bad for some reason

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom