The Rams Have Surpassed The Falcons As The Most Hated Team (1 Viewer)

Saint Jack

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Yesterday the Rams surpassed the Falcons and Cowboys as my most hated NFL team.

Falcons, 49ers and Panthers will always be my order of hate.

We only play the Rams every few years, this is a bit of an overreaction.

I don't hate the rams at all

Rams didn’t do anything wrong, they played a good game. It’s 100% on the refs.

Nope try again, I'll tell you like i told another guy yesterday. Go calm down, its nothing you can do. Root for the Pats and troll the Rams when they lose.

Yesterday the Rams surpassed the Falcons and Cowboys as my most hated NFL team.

Nah. It wasn’t the Rams fault. The refs blew that game on multiple occasions. They even missed a couple facemasks against us. None effected the game more than the obvious one.

Goff and Woods making fun of the crowd noise, McVay saying it's a bang bang play, them doing the bike life dance in the locker room, and Peters confronting Coach Payton....yeah I agree with OP.

No. Don't be an assclown Vikings fan and misdirect your anger. Rams don't deserve to be there, but did you expect them to concede the penalty and game there? This isn't Tennis. There's no sportsmanship in the NFL. I don't hate the Rams for *winning. I hate Roger Goodell for what he's allowed the league to become.

Rams played a good game and almost won. My hat is off the the effort they put out. Shame they won on officiating bias, but they still played well with what the officials gave them. Notice I don't say the bad call because the whole game was subtly biased officiated for them and the Eagles. The officials were forced to be obvious without worrying about the consequences at the end to be sure the Saints lost.

Kris

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom