The random stuff from X thread (18 Viewers)

Poor thing. Shame on her. I am going to hell for laughing at her reaction but my heart goes out for the kid. You can actually see the trust exit their soul.

Having been a victim of such a situation, I can tell you that it leaves a lasting mark upon a child. I asked for a pickle and they said sure knowing full well it was a jalapeno. Then they laughed at my pain. Seems harmless to an adult, but to a child old enough to remember a parent doing that to them, it is not harmless at all.

Having been a victim of such a situation, I can tell you that it leaves a lasting mark upon a child. I asked for a pickle and they said sure knowing full well it was a jalapeno. Then they laughed at my pain. Seems harmless to an adult, but to a child old enough to remember a parent doing that to them, it is not harmless at all.
my wife made my sister-in-law cinnamon toast...with paprika. not quite the same, but it was funny as hell.

my wife made my sister-in-law cinnamon toast...with paprika. not quite the same, but it was funny as hell.
My sister was a bossy little birch. When we were young she decided that I had to make her lunch to take to school because I was smaller and she could hurt me any time she wanted. Her favorite thing was to just kick me in the nuts when I wasn't on defense. One day in an act of rebellion, I made her a peanut butter and jelly with a liberal dose of Tabasco.

Took a hell of a beating, but never had to make her lunch again.

My sister was a bossy little birch. When we were young she decided that I had to make her lunch to take to school because I was smaller and she could hurt me any time she wanted. Her favorite thing was to just kick me in the nuts when I wasn't on defense. One day in an act of rebellion, I made her a peanut butter and jelly with a liberal dose of Tabasco.

Took a hell of a beating, but never had to make her lunch again.
double lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom