The random stuff from Twitter thread (5 Viewers)

zeetes

yo’ robbie fordz fo lyfe
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
Seems the Twitter issue has been fixed.
i figured out it wasn't sr. i have had problems with everything else trying to access an imbedded tweet.

you are right. i didn't even realize, no issues today.

hopefully, *hopefully* fixed. almost positive on twitter's end for how they process cookies or some sheet.

Bill

Still Leaking Gold
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Another brave heroic LEO, putting his life on the line to save us all from a 70 year old overweight grandma... makes you proud to be 'Murican!
You'd think an 80 year old lady would be wise enough not to act like a hoodlum. :hm:
I wonder if she's going to act like a privileged brat the next time she gets stop by a police officer. :jpshakehead:

The police would never have done that to my grandmothers, because neither of them would ever argue with a cop.
They both know how to be respectful to the law and the authorities. It's amazing how that works.

SystemShock

uh yu ka t'ann
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
You'd think an 80 year old lady would be wise enough not to act like a hoodlum. :hm:
I wonder if she's going to act like a privileged brat the next time she gets stop by a police officer. :jpshakehead:
Hoodlum? Really?

At one point, the lady said "I'll sign", but Mr. Hero had to be a big man and show this lady who's in charge. He could've handed her the clipboard and pen, and be done with it. For a freaking $80 dollar ticket for god-knows-what. But no... had to escalate.

I bet you he had a chubby when he drew his gun, wrestled the old lady to the ground, and tased her.

The police would never have done that to my grandmothers, because neither of them would ever argue with a cop.
They both know how to be respectful to the law and the authorities. It's amazing how that works.
Yeah, for many, it don't work that way.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Tony1Saintfan Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 9

Headlines

Top Bottom