The random stuff from Twitter thread (6 Viewers)

Sun Wukong

The Richest Duck in the World
Reaction score
why in 2020 are people still trying to come up with more creative ways to kill themselves?
I've said before I've never actually been impressed by stuff like that because the people who do it clearly don't care if they live or die, and once you've reached the point where you no longer have a meaningful self preservation instinct, yeah, I'm sure you're willing to do all kinds of nonsense. Looks cool, I guess.

insidejob

Respect existence or expect resistance.
Approved Blogger
Reaction score
That looks like so much fun. We used to set up ramps for our bikes when we were kids back in the trails at Monkey Hill in City Park where we would come flying down the hill and hit the ramp only to do a backflip or something that probably should've killed us straight into the bayou.

guidomerkinsrules

W H A T E V I R
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
That looks like so much fun. We used to set up ramps for our bikes when we were kids back in the trails at Monkey Hill in City Park where we would come flying down the hill and hit the ramp only to do a backflip or something that probably should've killed us straight into the bayou.
My dad busted his *** in the very spot

insidejob

Approved Blogger
Reaction score
My dad busted his *** in the very spot
I haven't been back there in years. I wonder if it's still as awesome as it was back then. Last time I went back there was right after they built that "deck" at the top of the hill made out of cut logs where you could see the lines for the age of the tree and a little stage for small plays and bands/artists in general to use.

guidomerkinsrules

W H A T E V I R
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I haven't been back there in years. I wonder if it's still as awesome as it was back then. Last time I went back there was right after they built that "deck" at the top of the hill made out of cut logs where you could see the lines for the age of the tree and a little stage for small plays and bands/artists in general to use.
It’s probably a bit more trashed since you were up there last
And the golf course bit into a bunch of the forest
Still cool though

buzd

party lamp
Staff member
Tech-Admin
Reaction score
How many monkey hills are there? We used to call the hill at the Fly Monkey Hill. And now there is a Monkey Hill in the zoo. And now you are telling me there is one in city park, too? Is it back in Couterie Forest? Because if it isn't, that's 4.

Bill

Still Leaking Gold
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
How many monkey hills are there? We used to call the hill at the Fly Monkey Hill. And now there is a Monkey Hill in the zoo. And now you are telling me there is one in city park, too? Is it back in Couterie Forest? Because if it isn't, that's 4.
Must be a lot of monkeys around here. :scratch:

guidomerkinsrules

W H A T E V I R
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
He means the mountain

insidejob

Approved Blogger
Reaction score
It's across the street from Scout Island (well, a little ways down towards Wisner) and there is no signage or anything. You have to know it's there to go. It's one of the tallest "hills" in the city.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Mac/twitter Tech-Talk Board 0