The random stuff from X thread (27 Viewers)

It was at that time last week. This week it's just after sunset looking to the NW at about 15-20 degrees.
Man, you'd think WWL could at least get the info right. So tonight, just after sunset, I should be looking to the N/NW to see it? Do you know how long it'll be visible?

I know this isn't a random twitter post or whatever but think it's appropriate for this thread.

That family told James carville and bar Lyft Natalie to hold all of their beers

—I’m going to leave ‘bar Lyft Natalie’ bc that’s awesome

That family told James carville and bar Lyft Natalie to hold all of their beers

—I’m going to leave ‘bar Lyft Natalie’ bc that’s awesome
I've been out of the loop for almost two weeks. Who the hell is "bar lyft Natalie" and what does Carville have to do with it? I did a google and nothing came up.

I've been out of the loop for almost two weeks. Who the hell is "bar lyft Natalie" and what does Carville have to do with it? I did a google and nothing came up.
I was trying to write ‘Mary Matalin’
But it autocorrected to the above
I found that much more interesting

I was trying to write ‘Mary Matalin’
But it autocorrected to the above
I found that much more interesting
I'm still totally confused but it's probably just me. My mental faculties aren't functioning at 100% and I'll probably get it once I'm not all stupid from feeling sick.

I'm still totally confused but it's probably just me. My mental faculties aren't functioning at 100% and I'll probably get it once I'm not all stupid from feeling sick.
So KellyAnne and her husband seem even further apart politically that Carville and Matalin famously were

Dude! Can't even let me finishing my response to gmr before posting the Gleason tweet I was coming here to post when I saw his quote? Thanks a lot, Dan. Totally stole my thunder...but I'll let you steal my thunder any day for all you do around here to make it the home we've come to know and love!

Dude! Can't even let me finishing my response to gmr before posting the Gleason tweet I was coming here to post when I saw his quote? Thanks a lot, Dan. Totally stole my thunder...but I'll let you steal my thunder any day for all you do around here to make it the home we've come to know and love!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom