The random stuff from X thread (35 Viewers)

The shark’s shape is almost certainly that of a nurse shark. Common in reef and shallow environments. Considered virtually harmless - they don’t attack, I’ve seen snorkel guides pet them. I’ve been snorkeling with them around and not a worry. If I see a different shark coming around, I head to be closer to the boat but nurse sharks no big deal.
Any fish that big would have me walking on water.

The shark’s shape is almost certainly that of a nurse shark. Common in reef and shallow environments. Considered virtually harmless - they don’t attack, I’ve seen snorkel guides pet them. I’ve been snorkeling with them around and not a worry. If I see a different shark coming around, I head to be closer to the boat but nurse sharks no big deal.

Could also be a reef shark - it has darker skin and is more likely to be swimming around than a nurse shark. Equally not particularly dangerous.

I've also snorkelde with harmless sharks in Key West. The key to that was the guy taking us out knew where to go so we wouldn't be around dangerous fish life although he schooled us on how to not freak out if we did encounter a dangerous shark or anything else dangerous. It's the most memorable snorkeling experience of my life.

I've also snorkelde with harmless sharks in Key West. The key to that was the guy taking us out knew where to go so we wouldn't be around dangerous fish life although he schooled us on how to not freak out if we did encounter a dangerous shark or anything else dangerous. It's the most memorable snorkeling experience of my life.

Yeah, we were diving in the Bahamas. The last day, it was raining and no one wanted to go out but us, and the dive master wanted to make some money so he took just us out. He wasn't supposed to but he made an extra stop at a little atoll where the reef sharks cluster. It was really cool.

Yeah, we were diving in the Bahamas. The last day, it was raining and no one wanted to go out but us, and the dive master wanted to make some money so he took just us out. He wasn't supposed to but he made an extra stop at a little atoll where the reef sharks cluster. It was really cool.
Irony check on the shark expert teaching Mike Tyson how to fight one off, despite having lost an arm and leg to one.

Lawyer during the day, marine biologist at night. You're like George Constanza. Are you also an architect, Mr. Vandelay?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom