The random stuff from X thread (16 Viewers)

20 years on the river and that might make into the top 10.

Somewhere Forrest is saying, "I took all that Bubba Gump Shrimp and fruit company money and invested in a book of people's faces and some jungle that looks like Vietnam...they did pretty well and so I took that money and got another Captain's license and bought a big boat so Lt Dan and I can enjoy the water again, just like old times... there goes my boat right there.."

So much fail here. I thought it was pretty well understood these days that letting any amount of balloons go is just really dumb - at minimum it's gross littering and potentially worse (as the balloon waste has been known to kill animals). Then here you have an unnecessarily large number of balloons to release . . . and then this idiot lets them go right into an obvious series of powerlines.

What school did this idiot manage to graduate from?

So much fail here. I thought it was pretty well understood these days that letting any amount of balloons go is just really dumb - at minimum it's gross littering and potentially worse (as the balloon waste has been known to kill animals). Then here you have an unnecessarily large number of balloons to release . . . and then this idiot lets them go right into an obvious series of powerlines.

I'm assuming it's a high school graduation, and you basically have to try really, really hard to not graduate high school in 2019 America.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom