The random stuff from X thread (37 Viewers)

Probably just picked up the after market Nyko charging kit for $30.
fo'realz. where does one find a $20 controller? i've broken so many, um.. wear and tear.., and would love to find where to get for cheap.

i mean, fork. i don't even have a working ps4 controller either. last time i played with that weirdo who loves primus, i broke it, not even in a rage, but i dropped it while intoxicated. the right stick is broke 4 lyfe.

A used Xbox controller, maybe, but new ones are still $40+ unless it's a knockoff controller. Maybe the older/basic ones could be had for that much. Regardless, pretty interesting use of controllers. Hope they bought a bunch of them because they do break, lol.

that picture has been floating around for several years...they don't specify which xbox controller but it looks like a 360 controller to me....also the Navy probably doesn't have to pay full retail

that picture has been floating around for several years...they don't specify which xbox controller but it looks like a 360 controller to me....also the Navy probably doesn't have to pay full retail

True, I don't know how many they bought, but if it was in the hundreds and at near wholesale prices, I guess $20 would make sense.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom