The random stuff from Twitter thread (6 Viewers)

DaveXA

I love the Lord!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Burger king is easily the worst fast food place out there and it's not even close.

Popeyes gives them a run for their money when it comes to their service, lol. But it's not close when it's about the food.

mc4saints

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Popeyes gives them a run for their money when it comes to their service, lol. But it's not close when it's about the food.
I mean at this point that is part of the charm of Popeyes. I expect to be treated rudely.

0rion

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
I've only had Popeyes once and yes, it was horrible. Burger king however has disappointed me over and over for years. I quit going there a long time ago but did break down last year and go there....it was ok. Then I went back and they reminded me why I can't go there any more.

Booker

All-Pro
Reaction score
I've only had Popeyes once and yes, it was horrible. Burger king however has disappointed me over and over for years. I quit going there a long time ago but did break down last year and go there....it was ok. Then I went back and they reminded me why I can't go there any more.
I feel you. The last time I went to Burger King, was the last time I went Burger King.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom