The random stuff from X thread (38 Viewers)

I'm no expert, but I think that shark cage may have failed at what it was designed to do.
According to wiki it happens much more often than expected. They are shark resistant not shark proof.

Here's a write up on this video. Apparently the diver slipped out the bottom of the cage where 2 more sharks were below him. Once the shark left the top, he was able to come back up.

"The shark was not attacking the guy, he just slammed into the cage and they can't go backwards, so he just tried to blast forward and then busted up the railing on the side," said Brian.

“Sharks just don’t break into those cages very frequently, and the way it was thrashing around … [the diver] got kind of encouraged to escape the cage.”

As the shark thrashed above him, Chan slipped through the bars of the cage and could see two great white sharks below.

"He is very experienced, very calm, he kind of thought it through as much as he could."

Fortunately, the shark thrashed its way out of the top of the cage, and Chan was able to swim out unharmed moments later.

According to wiki it happens much more often than expected. They are shark resistant not shark proof.

Here's a write up on this video. Apparently the diver slipped out the bottom of the cage where 2 more sharks were below him. Once the shark left the top, he was able to come back up.

“I kicked that shark’s arse and threw it above the surf. The rest is all lies.”

079999ecd2e5fcb9c08cae8d1ed7c19bead6db4c.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom