The random stuff from Twitter thread (5 Viewers)

CoolBrees

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
I love that for $150 you get the THIRTEEN dvd collection called…..The Great Delusion

I am intrigued however- I have so many unanswered questions.

What did the Lizard do after she peeled its face off? Acknowledge it was busted and just leave? Or was there a fight? Did your husband ever wake up? Did the lizard introduce itself to him? Suggest the ménage? What about the gargoyles? Do they really turn to stone in the sun? Do they speak English?

We had a real chance here to learn about the forces of evil here and all she can think about is banging gargoyles. She’s freaky.

DJ1BigTymer

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
I love that for $150 you get the THIRTEEN dvd collection called…..The Great Delusion

What did the Lizard do after she peeled its face off? Acknowledge it was busted and just leave? Or was there a fight? Did your husband ever wake up? Did the lizard introduce itself to him? Suggest the ménage? What about the gargoyles? Do they really turn to stone in the sun? Do they speak English?

We had a real chance here to learn about the forces of evil here and all she can think about is banging gargoyles. She’s freaky.
I'm pretty sure after she pulled of the lizard's Derrick mask he said "ah shucks, you got me, I'll need tree-fitty and we'll be on our way."

Sailorsaint

Reaction score

I think gargoyles speak German...? jus sayin'

Reaction score
3246646c240b2ebe64a74eaa48cb9a125ae152ad.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom