The random stuff from X thread (7 Viewers)

I know this should be BTL, but it's just so appropriate for this thread and you have to actually click on the twitter thread to see it - so I'll take the risk. It's everything that makes twitter great - topped of by the endorsement of Ms. Anderson herself.

I know this should be BTL, but it's just so appropriate for this thread and you have to actually click on the twitter thread to see it - so I'll take the risk. It's everything that makes twitter great - topped of by the endorsement of Ms. Anderson herself.

i LOVE her character in Sex Education

This thread is hilarious

PrP9ijS.jpg

Do you know how many times I reread that tweet looking for the "word" that caused you to post it? So much time wasted... I just gave up and figured I didn't get it. :covri:
much apologes
Kat Terril had retweet something that another saints adjacent poster retweeted, showing 2 cars speeding down a street and a bunch of people jumping in front of a cop car as it was just starting to pursue so as to stymie the pursuit
the post used a variant of the 'n' word

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom