The random stuff from X thread (41 Viewers)

The only organs I've ever been able to eat were gizzards and I haven't had those since I was a kid. Not sure what it is about organs but I just can't do them.
It’s weird, isn’t it? The organs are prized throughout history. And the organs are most nutritious!

It’s definitely a cultural thing that most Americans don’t like organs.

Organ meat is delicious and healthy!

The only organs I've ever been able to eat were gizzards and I haven't had those since I was a kid. Not sure what it is about organs but I just can't do them.
You are not healthy though, correct?

Ditto.

But I still can't eat the gizzards when they're connected together like a bra, so my mom - bless her heart - will take the time to cut the gizzards lose in that middle part. Other than separated gizzards... Nope. No inerts for me.

Ditto.

But I still can't eat the gizzards when they're connected together like a bra, so my mom - bless her heart - will take the time to cut the gizzards lose in that middle part. Other than separated gizzards... Nope. No inerts for me.
Same....I always had to have them separated and going off memory I really liked them but that's been decades ago

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom