The random stuff from X thread (40 Viewers)

The effects of man made climate change would be a distant memory 250 million years from now.
I didn't think of any man made climate change. With that land mass config, ocean currents will be vastly different. I thought I recalled seeing an estimation that the center would be desert with only green around the ocean areas for the most part. Why it wouldn't go back to the Pangea scenario IDK.

I didn't think of any man made climate change. With that land mass config, ocean currents will be vastly different. I thought I recalled seeing an estimation that the center would be desert with only green around the ocean areas for the most part. Why it wouldn't go back to the Pangea scenario IDK.
I was thinking another Pangea as well. Also, no ice age? In 250 million years? I think not. Once the ocean currents change due to landmasses shifting it's surely to lead to at least one ice age in that period.

I was thinking another Pangea as well. Also, no ice age? In 250 million years? I think not. Once the ocean currents change due to landmasses shifting it's surely to lead to at least one ice age in that period.
IDK how to factor in the Sun's impact. IIRC, at some point it will go red dwarf and swallow earth. That's like 4 billion years, but in 250m, could it be started enough to have major impact here?

Maybe since Pangea was one place, out/away was the only option
Maybe there’s more of a balance now and small ebbs and flows would happen vs big shifts

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom