The random stuff from X thread (42 Viewers)

I don't understand how "deja vu" or the post you quoted applied "um".

Maybe there is some part of Saint's football history that applies to. That or I don't understand it.

That MAN who was pulled out of the stands to join his teammates had one of the pivotal events of his life happen there. He's not going to get many pivotal events to shore up his life such that he will go day to day feeling that his life is worth living.

That MAN could be my son. I have a severely disabled son who is his age.

What I saw there wouldn't work for my son, being allowed to drive a school bus is his passion. He won't get his passion. I try to compensate for that by allowing him to drive on my properties. When we get to the property line I stop, we switch, and then he drives. Both of my places have a quarter mile drive way so it's a pretty good compromise for him. It's as good as I as his father can do. It's all I can do he will never be able to pass a written driving test.

We sure are lucky in having that space for him to drive. That's a life essential for him.

What I saw in that video was wonderful for one MAN, and only one MAN, that one MAN deserves that wonder. His teammates care for him.

What a lucky MAN to have such caring peers.

Most are not so lucky.

Maybe there is some part of Saint's football history that applies to. That or I don't understand it.

That MAN who was pulled out of the stands to join his teammates had one of the pivotal events of his life happen there. He's not going to get many pivotal events to shore up his life such that he will go day to day feeling that his life is worth living.

What I saw there wouldn't work for my son, being allowed to drive a school bus is his passion. He won't get his passion. I try to compensate for that by allowing him to drive on my properties. When we get to the property line I stop, we switch, and then he drives. Both of my places have a quarter mile drive way so it's a pretty good compromise for him. It's as good as I as his father can do. It's all I can do he will never be able to pass a written driving test.

We sure are lucky in having that space for him to drive. That's a life essential for him.

What I saw in that video was wonderful for one MAN, and only one MAN, that one MAN deserves that wonder. His teammates care for him.

Most are not so lucky.
Look at the post above rail's post. The exact same story was in the post above it. Hence the deja vu and probably the um. I don't think Guido was commenting on the story and I know I wasn't.

Most are not so lucky.
The ‘um’ was that rail posted the exact tweet I posted one post lower
The deja vu was about seeing the same thing back to back

In no way shape or form was either a comment about the content

The ‘um’ was that rail posted the exact tweet I posted one post lower
The deja vu was about seeing the same thing back to back

In no way shape or form was either a comment about the content
I sure am happy to hear that.

:)

There was a page change at that point which made that not something which was obvious.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom