The random stuff from X thread (44 Viewers)

They edited the color of the balls. If you freeze frame it at the very end, you can see some that were one color change to another as they enter the bin.
My guess is it's just really good cgi. The intitial drop looks a little off and the colors look a little too good.

My guess is it's just really good cgi. The intitial drop looks a little off and the colors look a little too good.
I don't know, if it was CGI why would they have to change the color of the balls at the last second?

That doesn't look safe at all. Even if it was a planned stunt with an empty airliner, it was still over a populated area. If it wasn't planned, he will probably get a visit from some authorities soon.
Agreed, it would definitely not "fly" with the FAA here, but in Dubai...they apparently like showing off.

That doesn't look safe at all. Even if it was a planned stunt with an empty airliner, it was still over a populated area. If it wasn't planned, he will probably get a visit from some authorities soon.
You can tell by the ‘dirty’ configuration (flaps down) of the airliner that the pilot(s) are purposely trying to maintain minimal airspeed so that JetMan can keep up with them.

This is obviously a prearranged exhibition. As far as how “safe” it is to do this stunt, I’m sure that JetMan will tell you that it’s a piece of cake. :hihi: But no doubt it takes some incredible body control to maintain an aerodynamic position/condition so as not to induce asymmetrical drag while moving at such high speed.

He maintained decent distance from the wingtip, but when I watched it for the first time I was thinking of the F-104 getting pulled into the XB-70.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom