The random stuff from X thread (36 Viewers)

Big forking deal. Do you know how many times I have inadvertently directed a stream of (mostly) water across the room while drunk? We aren't talking rocket science here
IDK, kind of inspirational. Guy sees something and he thinks of how to make his 7 year old daughter happy. Follows thru and becomes pretty rich doing it.

Guy deserves props for doing it right.

Last edited:
Might be I'm out growing the EE.
Or maybe some of us have gone thru some serious sheet and having a sense of humor about life was the difference between getting thru it and thriving instead of just giving up.
Obviously humor is subjective, and I am not saying you are intending to, but you are coming off as a bit judgemental and condescending

Given a choice between the two I would prefer a little bathroom humor

Or maybe some of us have gone thru some serious sheet and having a sense of humor about life was the difference between getting thru it and thriving instead of just giving up.
Obviously humor is subjective, and I am not saying you are intending to, but you are coming off as a bit judgemental and condescending

Given a choice between the two I would prefer a little bathroom humor
You do you. If I was, I'm not judging anymore.

Big forking deal. Do you know how many times I have inadvertently directed a stream of (mostly) water across the room while drunk? We aren't talking rocket science here
off topic, but it is getting close to being about time we grab a dinner. i mean, it has been a while. i'd love to piss spray some jameson at innocent bystanders. though, last time, how is a place out of jameson? sigh.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom