The random stuff from X thread (23 Viewers)

looks amazing but you can see the video skip as his hand moves outside for the switch. I would say that would be physically impossible anyway.
It's not really that either. It's a trick cube. If you look closely, most of the cube is already done. It's sorta done in this fashion...

Not taken from earth, correct?
Correct.
From Earth we cannot see the far side of the moon. Due to it's rotation speed and it's revolution speed around the planet we only get to see the same side of the moon.

But take heart... the only 'dark side of the moon' is on a Pink Floyd album. :ezbill:

Correct.
From Earth we cannot see the far side of the moon. Due to it's rotation speed and it's revolution speed around the planet we only get to see the same side of the moon.

But take heart... the only 'dark side of the moon' is on a Pink Floyd album. :ezbill:
That’s what I remembered from 8th grade science, but didn’t say too much bc 8th grade science was a looonngggg time ago

That’s what I remembered from 8th grade science, but didn’t say too much bc 8th grade science was a looonngggg time ago
This bit of science still hasn't changed since the 8th grade. Some things do... but the moon is still hanging in there.

The Peloton Christmas commercial is a hit.

LOL.... This was a Lose / Lose for Peleton... They needed to do a commercial to sell these for Christmas... They put a skinny girl in the commercial (and it doesn't fit the theme), and people want to mock them...

But geez... Imagine if they would have put a 400 lber in that spot...? The Internet would have lost it's damn mind! LOL

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom