The random stuff from X thread (22 Viewers)

Seems the Twitter issue has been fixed.
i figured out it wasn't sr. i have had problems with everything else trying to access an imbedded tweet.

you are right. i didn't even realize, no issues today.

hopefully, *hopefully* fixed. almost positive on twitter's end for how they process cookies or some sheet.

Another brave heroic LEO, putting his life on the line to save us all from a 70 year old overweight grandma... makes you proud to be 'Murican!
You'd think an 80 year old lady would be wise enough not to act like a hoodlum. :hm:
I wonder if she's going to act like a privileged brat the next time she gets stop by a police officer. :jpshakehead:

The police would never have done that to my grandmothers, because neither of them would ever argue with a cop.
They both know how to be respectful to the law and the authorities. It's amazing how that works.

You'd think an 80 year old lady would be wise enough not to act like a hoodlum. :hm:
I wonder if she's going to act like a privileged brat the next time she gets stop by a police officer. :jpshakehead:
Hoodlum? Really?

At one point, the lady said "I'll sign", but Mr. Hero had to be a big man and show this lady who's in charge. He could've handed her the clipboard and pen, and be done with it. For a freaking $80 dollar ticket for god-knows-what. But no... had to escalate.

I bet you he had a chubby when he drew his gun, wrestled the old lady to the ground, and tased her.

The police would never have done that to my grandmothers, because neither of them would ever argue with a cop.
They both know how to be respectful to the law and the authorities. It's amazing how that works.
Yeah, for many, it don't work that way.

Another brave heroic LEO, putting his life on the line to save us all from a 70 year old overweight grandma... makes you proud to be 'Murican!
I'm, usually, all over police brutality but she begged for it. He did what he had to do and he did us the favor of having his body cam turned on.

I'm, usually, all over police brutality but she begged for it. He did what he had to do and he did us the favor of having his body cam turned on.

It's an old lady. And again, at one point, she said "I'll sign". For a forking $80 dllr traffic ticket, hand her the clipboard and pen and let her sign, and both be on your marry ways.

Yeah, for many, it don't work that way.
And when it doesn't, that's when a cop needs to go down HARD.
I guess I'm just not one who will worry about my rights if I'm ever caught or questioned about breaking the law.

A person doesn't have the right to defy the authority just because there are some bad cops around. The smart thing would be to settle that issue later.
But generally a respectful person gets a respectful police officer in return.
Yet even when a person believes they are right, deliberate provocation is never the best way to go.
I can still be right... without having to get my head busted open due to irritating an authority figure.

And when it doesn't, that's when a cop needs to go down HARD.
I guess I'm just not one who will worry about my rights if I'm ever caught or questioned about breaking the law.

A person doesn't have the right to defy the authority just because there are some bad cops around. The smart thing would be to settle that issue later.
But generally a respectful person gets a respectful police officer in return.
Yet even when a person believes they are right, deliberate provocation is never the best way to go.
I can still be right... without having to get my head busted open due to irritating an authority figure.
Take care of the first paragraph, the second will take care of itself

Take care of the first paragraph, the second will take care of itself
I can only control what I can control. And that is myself.
This isn't a fair society no matter how much people try to make it happen.
You know as well as I do that it has only gotten worse no matter how many attempts there has been to fix it.
But I do believe with all my heart that the old lady in that video would have had a better day if she wasn't so stupid.

And I personally will never be that stupid... no matter how right I may believe I am.

actually I don’t know this
’it’ is pendular but progressing
and it progresses bc people push for it to get better
I must be watching the wrong TV news. :shrug: I just see more & more stories about rights being violated every day.
But I was merely commenting about what this old woman could have done to make her situation better. What she did was not the way to act when a police officer pulls you over.
She chose poorly.
And anyone who decides to handle a similar situation the same way that she did is making their life harder than it needs to be.
No matter what you think of the cop in that video, she was wrong and she made matters worse by defying his orders.
Hopefully we can agree that she thought she was above the law.

I must be watching the wrong TV news. :shrug: I just see more & more stories about rights being violated every day.
But I was merely commenting about what this old woman could have done to make her situation better. What she did was not the way to act when a police officer pulls you over.
She chose poorly.
And anyone who decides to handle a similar situation the same way that she did is making their life harder than it needs to be.
No matter what you think of the cop in that video, she was wrong and she made matters worse by defying his orders.
Hopefully we can agree that she thought she was above the law.
Agreed, in the clip we saw she was unambiguously wrong
but the point you were making was a general one
as was mine really

It's an old lady. And again, at one point, she said "I'll sign". For a forking $80 dllr traffic ticket, hand her the clipboard and pen and let her sign, and both be on your marry ways.
If they would let anybody else get away with that, I'd agree. They don't.

If they would let anybody else get away with that, I'd agree. They don't.

So you are OK with this old fat lady getting a gun pointed at her, thrown to the ground, then tased because she's a Karen, because this "officer of the peace" decided to compensate.

Ok.

I'll see you on the other "comply" threads.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom