The random stuff from X thread (52 Viewers)

Glad to have learned all of this. I really don't know why we called it Monkey Hill. I grew up in Lakeview and Mid City and never even went to the Monkey Hill at the fly until I went to McMain for high school. I'm going to have to go check out the one in City Park again. So many cool and actually innocent memories from my childhood. All the ramps we built (and some jumps that were just natural from the terrain) and the rope swing we made to jump off of into the bayou. (We didn't really think about how nasty that water was at the time.) Also some creepy ones too. We'd literally go there like 5 times a week in the summertime until I was around 12 and around that last summer, there was this guy who was always back there masturbating. I told my mom about it one day and she called the police and they told her that they wouldn't go back there. She eventually got my "uncle" who was a cop to go back there with us and, sure enough, there was masturbating guy doing his thing and he got arrested. Anyway, since this is the random twitter thread...

That's a lot of big hitter advertising dollars FB is losing. I can't stand Zuckerberg at all.

Glad to have learned all of this. I really don't know why we called it Monkey Hill. I grew up in Lakeview and Mid City and never even went to the Monkey Hill at the fly until I went to McMain for high school. I'm going to have to go check out the one in City Park again. So many cool and actually innocent memories from my childhood. All the ramps we built (and some jumps that were just natural from the terrain) and the rope swing we made to jump off of into the bayou. (We didn't really think about how nasty that water was at the time.) Also some creepy ones too. We'd literally go there like 5 times a week in the summertime until I was around 12 and around that last summer, there was this guy who was always back there masturbating. I told my mom about it one day and she called the police and they told her that they wouldn't go back there. She eventually got my "uncle" who was a cop to go back there with us and, sure enough, there was masturbating guy doing his thing and he got arrested. Anyway, since this is the random twitter thread...

That's a lot of big hitter advertising dollars FB is losing. I can't stand Zuckerberg at all.

Right after they fixed it up as the coeterie, it became a gay trick cruising spot
Then all of a sudden it wasn’t

Right after they fixed it up as the coeterie, it became a gay trick cruising spot
Then all of a sudden it wasn’t
Really? The gay trick cruising spot in the park I remember from childhood was the street where that softball field is now right off the circle on Harrison. Everyone called it "Homo Highway" (we weren't exactly enlightened at 9 years old) and we were warned not to ride down that street on our bikes. There were ALWAYS people just sitting in their cars on that street.

Really? The gay trick cruising spot in the park I remember from childhood was the street where that softball field is now right off the circle on Harrison. Everyone called it "Homo Highway" (we weren't exactly enlightened at 9 years old) and we were warned not to ride down that street on our bikes. There were ALWAYS people just sitting in their cars on that street.
By the police stables?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom