The random stuff from X thread (21 Viewers)

Pretty sure those are Jack Russells. Loved my Buddy. He died an unfortunate death because of his Napoleon complex protecting my mom's dog who he had to teach how to be a dog. He'd always bark at the fence line at the pit bulls next door. One day, the awesome neighbors pulled their trampoline up next to the fence and their pits jumped right over the fence and ripped his throat out while he gave my mom's dog enough time to get back inside. Animal control was called but they'd moved the dogs apparently right after they came back home probably covered in blood. Two weeks later, one of the pits strolled into my mom's back door and cornered her so that she had to lock herself in her bedroom while calling the police. They still didn't make those redneck pieces of garbage get rid of the dogs. She moved ASAP. Only reason Buddy was there was because she was high and dry on the Northshore right after Katrina while I had to move in with a girlfriend in her no pets apartment in Hammond. At the vet's office when he was dying they told me that he was so sedated that he wouldn't recognize me. BS. The second he heard my voice when they let me in the back to tell him goodbye he started dragging himself to me at the end of the table so he could give me kisses. Jack Russells are some of the most loyal and loving dogs on the planet, even though they can be pretty crazy sometimes.

Very cool. It was probably about a dozen years ago, but I was walking the dogs one night with my son on my shoulders and we happened to see a huge fireball (I think it was the one from the link below). One of the coolest things I've ever seen, and we just caught it by chance.

Very cool. It was probably about a dozen years ago, but I was walking the dogs one night with my son on my shoulders and we happened to see a huge fireball (I think it was the one from the link below). One of the coolest things I've ever seen, and we just caught it by chance.

Just one more reason to head out of the city into the mountains...

I saw a fireball once too. It wasn’t pitch dark yet - it would have been brighter. Very cool.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom