The random stuff from X thread (13 Viewers)

I don't have Twitter, but this was posted on my hometown's newspaper site.The video on the tweet speaks for itself, but the backstory will make it more enjoyable.

So, there is this dude, self promoting douchebag named Poncho De Nigris, who fancies himself a boxer, and challenged Julio Cesar Chavez Jr to a 3 round boxing match. After some back and forth, the fight didn't happen, so De Nigris then decided to challenge Julio Cesar Chavez Sr. to a 3 round fight. When the Mexican legend blew the challenge off, then De Nigris, on a death wish, challenged Canelo Alvarez. Canelo had a big laugh.

But then, out of the blue, another Mexican boxing legend, Carlos Zarate, accepted the challenge. Carlos Zarate is 70 years old. He's also one of only 2 boxers in history who had two streaks of 20 consecutive KO's, and The Ring magazine rated him as the 21st best puncher of all time.

How sweet the sweet science is :hihi:

Last edited:
Honestly if she's going to pull something that immature, she's not ready for marriage.
I don't know about that...
The way I see it, if she is satisfied with having such a cheap wedding, she seems like a keeper to me. :unsure:
It's the ones who aren't satisfied with anything less than a $25,000 shindig that would make me want to flee.

At least wait until his shift is over. The dude is just trying to earn a living and I'm sure his manager wasn't too thrilled with this.

Gotta' get that remaining Halloween stuff condensed and ready the shelves for all the Christmas stuff.

At least wait until his shift is over. The dude is just trying to earn a living and I'm sure his manager wasn't too thrilled with this.

Gotta' get that remaining Halloween stuff condensed and ready the shelves for all the Christmas stuff.
and this is why i think it's staged - you don't see the Target emblem on his shirt

I don't know about that...
The way I see it, if she is satisfied with having such a cheap wedding, she seems like a keeper to me. :unsure:
It's the ones who aren't satisfied with anything less than a $25,000 shindig that would make me want to flee.
You might wind up rethinking that when she childishly decides you didn't spend enough on the wedding so she needs s bigger ring, lavish honeymoon, and who knows what else but doesn't tell you until you get the credit card bill.

In short, that much crazy is high risk. You let her walk.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom