The random stuff from X thread (19 Viewers)

I don't know about that...
The way I see it, if she is satisfied with having such a cheap wedding, she seems like a keeper to me. :unsure:
It's the ones who aren't satisfied with anything less than a $25,000 shindig that would make me want to flee.
no kidding

that's not a flip
that's a spiral or barrel roll - pirouette even, but certainly not a flip
It's a 1/2 roll. The bird rolls onto its back and then reverses the roll. The distinction between a 1/2 roll and full roll is very important to female birds. Don't ask why, it just is :hihi:

It's a 1/2 roll. The bird rolls onto its back and then reverses the roll. The distinction between a 1/2 roll and full roll is very important to female birds. Don't ask why, it just is :hihi:
I feel like this post deserves the dead falcon. Not because I disagree or don't like it, just that the falcon cannot reverse the roll and therefore is not acceptable to female falcons.

I feel like this post deserves the dead falcon. Not because I disagree or don't like it, just that the falcon cannot reverse the roll and therefore is not acceptable to female falcons.
I'm not an ornithologist. I know nothing about birds, and was just "winging" it :hihi:

Don't ever take me seriously unless I tell you to... And I see what you did there, falcons and all :ezbill:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom